This recipe is the blueberry & lavender cheesecake minis of your dreams. With a tender crust and sweet & tangy blueberry lavender glaze topping, this is love at first bite. From get-togethers to a patio party, our cheesecake minis will be the star of any dessert table. Make sure to grab a mini and spoon first; they will go fast!
- 1 (6 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 C. Blueberry Lavender Shrub by The Urban Farmhouse
- 2 TBS sugar
- Fresh blueberries, grated lemon peel or culinary lavender for garnishing
- Crumble graham crust evenly into 10 mini dessert cups.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice, and vanilla. Pour into each mini crust filled dessert cup. Chill at least 3 hours.
- In a small sauce pan, on low heat, combine the Blueberry Lavender Shrub and sugar. Simmer while stirring for approximately 5-6 minutes or until the glaze is desired thickness (Note: glaze will thicken as it cools). Set aside to cool.
- After both the cheesecake minis and the glaze have chilled, top with the Blueberry Lavender Shrub Glaze and add fresh blueberries, lavender flowers and/or fresh grated lemon peel. Enjoy!
Side Note: This recipe will make 1 average sized cheesecake and serve 8 if not using mini dessert cups.
Find more recipes, specials & locations on our Instagram page @anurbanfarmhouseco