Easy peasy, Lemon squeezy 🍋...make weeknight dinner breezy & fun💛💚 with this Ginger Lemon Shrub Deconstructed Potstickers Dinner! It's sooo good you may want it for lunch too!!
• 1lb ground pork
• 1/3 C. Ginger Lemon 🍋Shrub by The Urban Farmhouse
• white pepper or black pepper to taste
• 1/2 cup ginger sesame marinade (I used The Ginger People)
• 1/4 C. chicken broth
• 4 cloves garlic, minced🧄
• 2 tsp sesame oil
• 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
• 1 tsp red chili pepper flakes (optional)🌶
• 8 oz stir fry rice noodles (I used Thai Kitchen brand)
• 14 oz bag coleslaw mix
• 1 bunch green onions, green parts chopped into 2" pieces, white and light green parts sliced
• Pickled sushi ginger slices for garnish
• Fresh cilantro for garnish
Directions: 1. Add pork to a mixing bowl with pepper and 1 TBS Ginger Lemon Shrub then mix with your hands to combine and set aside.
2. To a small mixing bowl add remaining Ginger Lemon 🍋 Shrub, ginger sesame marinade , sesame oil, garlic 🧄, sesame seeds, red chili pepper flakes🌶 (optional), whisk to combine, set aside.
3. Prepare rice noodles per package directions.
4. While the noodles are boiling, heat a large wok or 12” skillet over high heat. Add pork mixture and brown. Add chicken broth, coleslaw mix and green onions then stir fry until the coleslaw wilts and becomes tender, 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the drained and rinsed noodles plus sauce mixture into the wok then stir fry 4-5 minutes.
6. Let the dish cool for at least 10 minutes. Scoop into bowls, season to taste with salt and pepper, garnish with sushi ginger and or cilantro. Serve immediately. Enjoy!